21/2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon sugar
1 Tablespoon active dry yeast
1 cup warm water
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1. Combine first four dry ingredients.
2. Combine water and oil then add to dry ingredients. I use my stand up mixer with the dough hook and let it mix/knead for about 5 minute.
3. Grease a bowl and put dough into it. Toss to coat. Cover the bowl and let rise for 20 minutes.
You can skip this rise but the final product won't be as thick.
4. Grease a 12" or 16" pizza pan (my favorite one came from amazon and it has fairly big hols in it for venting) and spread dough our with your hands on the pan. Don't use a rolling pin.
5. Drizzle a little olive oil on top and sprinkle with a little garlic salt, then top your pizza however you want it.
6. Let rise for 15 minutes. This rise can be skipped successfully as well.
7. Bake at 450 degrees for 11-15 minutes. Let it cool for a few minutes before slicing.